Many professional service providers have found Mikogo useful for different remote support applications. Recently, one of our great clients, JB Software Services shared how Mikogo is adding value for them and their clients on a daily basis.
Located in Northern Ireland, JB Software Services primarily focuses on delivering personalized IT support services to UK-based and Ireland-based clientele in on-site and remote settings. Jim Borland, firm principal, mentioned many ways in which Mikogo enhances their remote IT support activities.
Many of the clientele JB Software Services handles have little-to-no computer literacy. Because of their lack of computer-savvy, there can be frustration and anxiety for both the client and Jim as the firm’s IT support provider. With Mikogo, however, the remote IT supportexperience goes much smoother and more efficiently.
Smoother Customer Service Experience
When asked about some of the challenges Mikogo helps them overcome, Jim emphasized it was their clients’ lack of IT knowledge.
“When instructed about what steps to take next, many clients find it challenging to do things they aren’t comfortable with. Over the phone, it can be difficult when you can’t see their computer screen and they’re not telling you what’s on it, for that matter. That can lead to a lot of confusion and frustration,” Jim said.
On top of that, oftentimes clients are unable to describe the problem they are facing, and they expect Jim to know what the problem is and what is on their screen. “It can be a challenge for people to listen to you in those circumstances,” he added.
With Mikogo’s easy-to-understand desktop sharing features and easy accessibility, though, the entire client support process becomes much easier.
“You get them connected to Mikogo’s online meeting, and the whole experience changes completely. All of a sudden you can see what they’re looking at. It becomes much easier to provide feedback and guidance. It really takes the stress out completely for both sides!”
In turn, that translates into smoother client-service provider interactions and helps Jim build stronger relationships with the clients he serves.
Specific Ways of How Mikogo Enhances Remote Support
Over the course of the conversation, Jim mentioned a few concrete ways in which Mikogo has been of great value when he’s providing remote support. These instances he mentioned include:
- The experience of screen sharing: “My clients barely notice what they’re doing when they joining our online meeting. They can relax as they sit there and see what I’m doing on their screen. It helps build more trust between us as well.”
- The actual caretaking of the client’s needs: “With Mikogo’s remote keyboard and mouse features, I can be more succinct and efficient in helping my clients with their needs. The features really make the process much more efficient. My clients leave it to me to take control of the situation and watch me work out the problems they’re having. It makes the job process much faster and easier.”
- Quick accessibility for clientele: “Mikogo strengthens my business’ unique service offering, which is how I can easily be there for my clients when they need me. The point of accessibility is that much stronger for them.”
- Problem(s) diagnosis: “When we hook up in a Mikogo session, I can really see what’s there. It’s much easier to see the problem that we’re dealing with, which makes it easier to handle.”
- Shortening the entire support experience: “Before Mikogo, it used to take a lot more time to help my clients. There was more stress involved. I also traveled a lot more from place to place. Now everything takes less time and my clients are more relaxed when receiving assistance.”
“I love Mikogo- it’s extremely reliable and very easy to use. It really helps in my efforts to support my clients with their problems. I use it every day, and it’s perfect for my business!”
JIM BORLAND, PRINCIPAL, JB SOFTWARE SERVICES
Benefits for the IT Support Provider
When asked about how Mikogo benefits him and his firm directly, Jim accentuated how it has saved him time and productivity. “Beforehand, I had to travel a lot more. Now I save a lot more time.”
Jim also mentioned more context-specific benefits that Mikogo delivers. “I really like how I can integrate my logo in Mikogo, as well as how easy Mikogo makes it to offer remote support. The lifetime account license was great, too, as it’s the subscription option best-suited for my business.”
Ease of use on the back-end was another attractive feature for Jim as well. “I’d already used other tools, and I found Mikogo very simple to use on my end.”
On top of that, Jim also reemphasized how it enhances his daily service providing. Mikogo is integrated into his firm’s website. Therefore, all he has to do is steer his customers toward his website, and they’re able to get onto an online meeting without much effort. “My clients are already familiar with my website. It makes it much easier, just directing them to my website and then having them join the online session right there.”
In short, Jim highlighted how Mikogo enhances his entire service model, from smaller details to the entire process. His testimony shows how many people have found Mikogo, along with its easy-to-use features and convenient format, to be a great solution for providing remote support services.
About JB Software Services
JB Software Services specializes in personalized IT support services, expert software writing, and backup system solutions for small and medium enterprises. For each client, they are dedicated to providing quick-response, customized support whenever a client needs it. With over 30 years of experience and technical know-how, JB Software Services is a leading option for reliable professional support and convenient service access for small-sized and medium-sized business owners in Ireland and the United Kingdom.