We here at Mikogo are in a particularly exciting phase right now, as the cloud collaboration software industry is developing at a rapid rate, changing the way in which we communicate and helping us to work more efficiently. In fact, forecasts have shown that people and businesses are embracing collaboration technology at such a rate that the industry is expected to be worth $5.9 billion by the end of 2018.
With this growth in mind, we set out to establish what we can expect next from the collaboration software market.
Want to know what the future looks like?
We spoke to the senior executives and industry experts from 15 collaboration software companies to get their input. Their expert predictions resulted in an extensive white paper outlining future trends and challenges in the market.
As developers of some of the best collaboration tools in recent years, these experts are respected pioneers and thought leaders, their views are highly sought after, and we value their opinions.
The 15 collaboration software companies and their thought leaders include:
- Wrike – Andrew Filev, Founder and CEO
- Smartsheet – Brent Frei, Founder and CMO
- Trello – Stella Garber, VP of Marketing
- Quip – Molly Graham, Chief Operating Officer
- Mikogo – Erik Boos, Co-Founder and Director
- DocuSign – Brianna Dinsmore, Senior Manager Demand Generation
- MindMeister – Raphaela Brandner, Marketing Manager
- eXo Platform – Patrice Lamarque, Chief Product Officer
- Samepage – Scott Schreiman, CEO
- NetDocuments – Marriott Murdock MBA, PMP, Marketing Director
- HighQ – Ajay Patel, Co-Founder and CEO
- Time Doctor – Liam Martin, Co-Founder
- ProofHub – Sandeep Kashyap, Founder and CEO
- Projectplace – Patrik Kjellin, Product Owner / Technology Partner Manager
- Brightpod – Sahil Parikh, Founder
What to Expect in this Free Paper
Business owners, team managers, corporate executives,… If you are a user of collaboration software, this paper will provide you with valuable insights into what these leading companies predict will shape the industry’s future and how you can adapt your strategies accordingly while saving on operating costs.
By reading this white paper, you will learn:
- About the current shift away from feature-centric tools and towards business-oriented collabroation i.e. how do you define your business goals and achieve them faster via collaboration?
- Why it is crucial to select tools which are not limited to individual teams, but rather will service multiple groups within your organization, as well as external parties.
- About today’s growing trend towards vertical solutions which will mean greater choice and flexibility for businesses in finding tools for specific use cases.
- How the greatest challenges lies with the user themselves, and why this will make training your business in using collaboration software ever so important.
- Why businesses must involving co-workers early on, communicate clear processes, and encourage the integration of collaboration software into their daily work.
- And more…
Download the full paper for free and find out how online collaboration software can take your business to the next level:
Discussion: Do you have your own predictions for the collaboration software market? Share your thoughts in a comment below.